So busy

Hi friends!

We are all feeling it right?

Busy.  Crazy.  Rushed.


I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile on either of my blogs and it is completely unintentional.  Life is getting in the way.


We have been busy decorating for Christmas (yes we do it so late.)  And visiting family.  And shopping.  The internet is my best friend.  Online shopping rocks.  But my husband actually offered to go with me to finish our shopping last night.  It was nice to have help and it is nice to be finished.  Now the task of wrapping.  So fun!


Our girls are still kind of young to get Christmas.  I'm sure after this year they will remember.  K just keeps asking if it is almost her birthday because she knows she gets presents then.  I think her mind will be blown come Christmas morning.  But the girls are loving the decorations and the lights and the new movies.  A fun age for sure.




I've also been working on some subway art orders that friends and family ordered for Christmas or that we are giving as gifts.  So that has used up most of my naptime.  I have a few products started and ideas for more for my TpT store but I'm finding it hard to find time right now.


On top of the craziness of this time of year, K, my almost 3 year old, learned to climb out of her crib last week while Daddy was out of town for work.  Awesome.  So after a week of shortened naps and sleep time as she perfected her new skill, we decided to move her to a big girl bed.  Some days are better than others.  Some times she is so tired that she goes right to sleep.  Other days she tries all of her tricks to delay bedtime and if we don't respond, she wanders out of her room.  Definitely a transition period for all of us.


So our next week seems jam packed with family time, new traditions, old traditions and hopefully time to relax and enjoy life.  If I don't get back on her, Merry Christmas.  Thanks for reading and making this blogging idea a reality for me.  I love my bloggy friends and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I'm excited to plan out some blog posts and hopefully work on some new products for the new year.