T is for TpT

I'm joining up with the Blog Hoppin' gals to share what I'm thankful for this week.  T is for TpT for me.  I am so so thankful that I discovered Teachers Pay Teachers a few years ago.  I am thankful for all the things it has given me including:

-a chance to stay connected to teaching while I'm at home raising my girls
-a chance to stay up to date on what is going on in the education world
-a job that I absolutely love - I never knew how much I enjoyed creating and making resources.  It is fun for me and something I miss when I am working on other things
-some extra money that we never planned for when I decided to resign...it makes me feel less guilty when I spend too much at Target and makes extra things like going to Florida this winter possible without feeling the pressure of living on one income
-making new friends in the TpT/blogging world - it has been so nice to connect to others who can relate to my situation

Check out what some other bloggers are thankful for...